Wednesday, August 5th, 2009...10:37 am
Cerberus 0.7 Released
The gem (and zip and tarballs) are all available now via RubyForge.
Thanks to all who had a part in this release. Paul Hinze added bazaar
SCM support. Joe Van Dyk did some general code cleanup and Git SCM
So, grab the new version and kick the tires with it. Get the word out.
I’d really like to see Cerberus get some more usage and to see it grow
into a really mature, lightweight tool in the coming months.
Here is the changelog details for version 0.7
== Version 0.7
New config options, Bazaar SCM support, removed GMailer bugfixes
* added support for bazaar scm
* fixed bug with ActionMailer 2.3.3
* removed GMailer library. Use default Mail publisher instead
* added ‘build_dir’ option for setting custom build directory
* added ‘setup_script’ option for a custom script to be run before build command
* Projects using the Git SCM were not getting the full diff output in